As a Working Student (f/m/d) you will perform RF measurements, Radar tests and analyze the characteristics of the subsystem and systems under test.
- Perform RF measurements and Radar system tests using advanced and state of the art test & measurement equipment
- Plan, schedule and own the execution of tests; track and report their status until completion
- Develop and improve remote-control automation of RF measurements and Radar system tests
- Support the data analysis of the performed tests
While doing meaningful work is rewarding in itself, we also offer the following programs and benefits to support the extraordinary humans who serve as the backbone in making our self-driving cars go:
- Modern technology and modern equipped offices
- State of the art RF test & measurement equipment
- Free counseling for health and wellbeing
- Employee Referral Program
- Free parking in our garage
- Subsidized canteen near the office
- Muesli buffet and fresh fruit to keep you energized
We’re Cruise, the self-driving ride-hailing service.
We are building the world’s most advanced, all-electric, self-driving cars to safely connect people to the places, things, and experiences they care about. We believe self-driving cars will help save lives, reimagine cities, redefine time in transit, and restore freedom of movement for many.
At Cruise, our engineers have opportunities to grow and develop while learning from leaders at the cutting-edge of their fields. With a culture of internal mobility, there's opportunity to thrive in a variety of disciplines. This is a place for dreamers and doers to succeed.
If you are looking to solve one of today’s most complex engineering challenges, see the results of your work in hundreds of self-driving cars, and make a positive impact in the world starting in our cities, join us.